- We collect your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your personal information and the information of other users
- Use, access, browsing and modification of your personal information
- Third Party Website Links
- No to misleading or deceptive emails
- Protecting your personal information
We collect your personal information
- As part of registering on the site or using it, you will be required to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, shipping address, email and/or phone number and other similar information and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity. In addition, in order for us to authenticate your identity, we may need you to provide us with valid proof of identity (eg a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national identity and/or driver's license).
- We may also need to collect certain financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You must enter this financial information in the “My Account” section of the website. We will use this information for the purposes of issuing bills and completing your orders. When you register on the site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site except for the “Account Management” section, and this will protect you from the possibility of being exposed to fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, your posting of any of your personal information on any part of the site except for “My Account” may lead to the suspension of your use of the site.
- Information will be collected about your operations and activities on the site, whether it is a purchase or sale of goods.
- Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol (or IP) address (a unique number assigned to your computer server, Internet service provider, or ISP) to analyze your activities and improve site management.
- We may collect additional information about your computer (eg browser type) and browsing information (eg the pages you visit on the Website) as well as the number of times you use the Website.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information about your communication with our customer support team or through your response to surveys. We may also collect ratings and other comments related to your use of the Site. When we collect personal information for statistical purposes, the names of the owners of the information must be anonymous.
Our use of your personal information
- We use your personal information to provide services and support from our customer team, to measure and improve our services to you, to prevent illegal activities, to implement the terms of the agreement with you (the “Usage Agreement”), to solve problems, collect fees, provide you with promotional emails, and to document the information you have provided us. With third parties, for example, we may share some of your personal information with banks, authorize credit cards to process and document services, or with third parties for fraud verification purposes.
- Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties, we are obligated to do so by orders of a court or other legal department in order to comply with the provisions of the law or when we believe that disclosure of your personal information may protect physical harm or financial loss or to report suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of violation of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement and any agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of the market, our users or others.
- Information about products you buy or sell or auctions in which you participate will be displayed on the Site. This information may include details about your user identity and ratings and comments associated with your use of the Site.
- By registering on or using the site, you are deemed to have given us a clear authorization to receive promotional emails about our services as well as emails regarding changes and new features on the site. at the bottom of any of these emails or go to the “My Account” section of the website.
- In addition, we use your feedback about the Site for marketing purposes, and by providing such feedback, you agree that we will use your feedback for marketing purposes.
Your use of your personal information and the information of other users
- Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other in order to complete operations on the Site. You must respect at all times the confidentiality of other members of the site.
- You agree that you will not use the personal information you received from the site about any member of another site in accordance with the laws in force in this document.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must use personal information that you receive from users of other websites in accordance with applicable laws.
Use, access, browsing and modification of your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information through the “My Account” management page on the site. If your personal information changes in any way or you give incorrect information on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by displaying it on “My Account” or by contacting the customer service team . The link to “Customer Support” at the top of each page contains the email and phone number for this section.
- Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after your use of the site as required by law, in order to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures provided by law.
Third Party Website Links
- The cookies we use do not reveal any of your personal information. These cookies help us improve your performance on the Site and help us understand which parts of the Site are most used. You are free to opt out of these cookies if you are permitted to do so. from your browser and this does not affect your use of the website.
No to misleading or deceptive emails
We do not tolerate unsolicited emails. Should you wish to report such spam or scam emails, please send an email to email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or send content that violates our User Agreement. We check messages automatically and may use manual filtering to see if there are spam, viruses, malicious attacks, or other suspicious or illegal activities.
Protecting your personal information
- When you provide us with your personal information, you have agreed to the transfer of this information, and we take all precautions to preserve your information by not accessing, using or disclosing it in an unauthorized manner.
- All personal information is encrypted, and in any case, the Internet is an insecure medium and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information.
- The user name and password must be entered each time when logging into your account or performing any transactions on the site.
- The password must be chosen carefully, using distinct numbers, letters, and shapes.
- Do not share your username and password with anyone.
- In the event that you suspect that your username and password has been hacked, please immediately contact our customer service team and work to change your password by entering the My Account section on the site.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer service team at the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.